Tuesday 1 September 2015

#CTMHNevermore

#CTMHNevermore
This month Close to My Heart is featuring the New Halloween themed paper pack Nevermore.
I find more ideas using this paper-pack use the #CTMHnevermore to search for ideas on instagram, facebook and pinterest.
Here is what I came up with 


 I used some old black fundamentals and some of the new eggplant fundamentals to complement the colours in the paper pack.  The title is from the CTMH Artbooking cricut cartridge. I also love the new Steampunk Halloween stamp.  I had used the moon and witch complement stickers on another project so on this project I used the scraps and I sponged them on to my project with our sponge dubbers.  I love them because they fit on your finger and are small and easy to store.

Here is the shopping list so you can recreate this project. You can get these products and many other new products on my shopping site Createbythelake.ctmh.com

Nevermore Complements


Paper Fundamentals Enchantment

Steampunk Scoundrels

Cricut® Artbooking Collection



 Nevermore Paper Packet






No comments:

Post a Comment